Thursday 25 August 2011

Feet, are they an erogenous zone for you?

Today, we are going to talk about feet.


I know, from cakes to feet what is the connection?  Bare *grin* with me.  I recently received an email and the writer said, 'I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you.'  A simple sentence that was like a match to the touchpaper of a debate among my critique group about feet.


I always wanted a man with long narrow feet with lovely toes.  I didn't get one, btw, I got a neanderthal.  And that's all I'm going to say about my OH because he's been very nice to me recently and I don't want to rock that particular boat.  He also reads this blog, but worry not, I'll soon put a stop to that.  I daren't put up a photo of his feet, but this one should give you a rough idea of what I live with.


Anyway, a few years ago a certain member of a certain family in high circles, ended her marraige in fine style by sucking on the toe of a man who was not her husband.  She shall remain nameless, but you know who I mean.  At the time I simply could not understand it, I mean most men's toes look something like this after a hard day.


 
And who in her right mind would want to suck on those tootsies?
Another thing that really gets up my right nostril is men who wear socks with sandals?  Whisky Tango Foxtrot is all that about?  




Here's a few tips on how to keep tootsies nibble fresh.


Feet.  Feet need to be washed, dried and creamed twice a day.  Pay particular attention between toes.  They can be kept soft and pink by regular use of a pumice stone or a visit to those little fish that nibble dead skin.  I've never tried them myself, but my daughter tells me it is the ult.  Regular trimming of nails is essential - especially for men - because as the photo shows, their feet can be minging.

Personally, I like to wander about with bare feet as much as possible.  However those of you with children need to take particular care because your home has become a danger zone what with toy cars etc., but the very worst thing is the small pieces of LEGO.  Honestly, the air will be blue, and I put good money on it your little darling will quote every Whisky Tango Foxtrot you utter.  Especially to your mother-in-law.  Why give the woman more ammunition? 

Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment